― CAREER/INFORMATION TOUR ―
A FUN DAY OUT AT THE PD.
Written by Police Officer III Samuel Underwood
- WEDNESDAY,SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2012 ― The Los Santos Police Department is holding yet another community event on the 15th of September, 2012 at 08:00AM PDT ((servertime)). This time we aim to give the citizens of Los Santos a look at what the Police Department is, what we do and how we do things by having a police career day. The career day will give you all a chance to see some of the working parts of the well-oiled machine that is the Los Santos Police Department.
During the event you will get the chance to see the Police Headquarters from the inside, seeing where we work amongst other things. You will get the chance to learn about procedures, equipment, protocols, call signs and much more. So if you’re interested in law enforcement and want to get some insider knowledge on how we operate come on down to the Los Santos Police Department Headquarters on the 15th of September, 2012 at 08:00AM PDT ((servertime))
The event will consist of the following:
• A brief introduction and a speech from one of our high ranking officers.
• A walk through the LSPD Headquarters, seeing our offices and other important areas, during which you will receive and explanation on force guidelines, different call signs and our policy on ride-a-longs.
• A chance to witness a 10-1, more officially known as a Unit Regroup where officers are given a run down by their supervisors and units are assigned.
• A short tour of the OCI and Metro offices and garage.
• As an added incentive and reward for attentive citizens we will also be holding a small quiz at the end to test your knowledge of the department, the winner of which will receive a grand prize.
So if you’re interested in getting to know your department a little better, just head to the LSPD Headquarters on the date specified above.
the Chief of Police for the Los Santos Police Department. All content in this Public Press Release has been signed and approved by
the Chief of Police prior to publication. Any comments of a positive or negative nature can be forwarded to the Officer-in-Charge of
Publications Zachary Wilson, or alternatively, the Chief of Police, Michael Houston, himself, who will take feedback appreciatively.