- Obama vs Romney -
It's time to get involved
Both President Obama and Governor Romney have expressed interest in the many ways to grow the opportunity and achievements in Los Santos. Plans to invest more in the many legal entrepreneur organizations have already begun for both nominees and they plan to work with the future mayors in the execution of the ideas.
So cast your vote( /vote ingame of course )! The winner of the candidacy decides which path we're going down here in Los Santos while in San Andreas! Both candidates have promised if either of them were to win they will also visit Los Santos sometime in November to tour around, deliver a speech, and meet with respectable upstanding citizens of Los Santos.
President Obama has expressed deep disappointment in the lack of safety nets for the Los Santos citizens. Pres. Obama has pledged that those days will be over if you elect him.
• A person on welfare will receive $900 every payday.
• A person will only receive welfare if they have $250,000 or less in money, properties, and vehicles.
• A checkup at City Hall is required every 12 player paydays to see if you're still eligible for welfare.
President Obama lets the name "ObamaCare" speak for itself as he continues his fight for an ethical health care system
• President Obama whole heartedly disagrees with Governor Romney stance on private institutions handling legal drug sales. The president calls the move reckless and dangerous.
• Hospitals will handle the sales of of certain legal drugs- aspirin and demerol. You can only get the rest of the legal drugs through a doctor. [Note: Prices will be high, cheaper if you just use a doctor]
President Obama, along with plans of dismantling the Bush tax cuts believes in a system where everyone does their fair share.
• Return of property taxes. 0.0001*House MarketPrice. If your house market is $1,000,000 or higher 0.0005*House MarketPrice.
• Business taxes. 0.0001*Business MarketPrice. If it is a club 0.0002*Business MarketPrice. If it is a Casino 0.0005*Business MarketPrice
• Savings limit dropped from $20,000,000 limit to $10,000,000.
• An extra tax of %5 of the interest of people with $25,000,000 or higher in the bank.
Governor Romney agrees with Obama that times are rough. Noticing the lack of welfare in Los Santos, Gov. Romney has also pitched an idea to help out the citizens in need.
• A person on welfare will receive $600 every payday.
• A person will only receive welfare if they have $150,000 or less in money, properties, and vehicles.
• A checkup at City Hall is required every 10 player paydays to see if you're still eligible for welfare.
Although Governor Romney has pledged to repeal ObamaCare, healthcare is still a top priority for him he promises.
• Investment towards authorized private organizations(businesses) to handle legal drugs sales. The business owner will be relied on to keep the pharmacies stock up to date.
• Pharmacies will be able to sell aspirin and demerol. With authorization from a doctor a person can buy haloperidol and morphine.[Note: Prices will be high, cheaper if you just use a doctor]
Governor Romney believes a bad tax policy discourages economic activity, while a fair and simplified one encourages.
• Return of property taxes. 0.0003*House MarketPrice for all houses.
• Business taxes. 0.0003*Business MarketPrice. If it is a Casino 0.0005*Business MarketPrice
• Savings limit dropped from $20,000,000 limit to $15,000,000.
Changes will not be instantly but over time as Los Santos grows.